Our General Recommendations for Diet
- meat, bone, soup or stock, liver and heart (must be organic)
- lamb, carabao, venison, beef, goat, rabbit, sheep, native pork or veal (must be organic)
- jerky (organic with no chemicals, nitrates, or nitrites)
Poultry (pastured, free-range and organic)
- poultry, bone soup or stock, chicken, turkey, duck, goose
- chicken or turkey bacon or sausage
Fish (wild- caught ONLY, and the fish must be fish with fins and scales. Eg: No catfish)
- fish soup or stock, salmon, halibut, tuna, bangus, tilapia (wild), tawilis, etc.
- trout, orange roughy, sea bass, snapper, sardines, herring, sole, whitefish
Eggs (high omega-3/DHA or organic is best)
- chicken eggs (whole with yolk) unless Egg intolerant
Dairy (organic and UN-Pasteurized (RAW) ONLY – NON if Dairy Intolerant!)
- Carabao milk is ideal due to the absence of RBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone)
- raw goat’s milk hard cheeses, raw cow’s milk hard cheeses
- goat’s milk plain whole yogurt, organic cow’s milk yogurt
- raw cream, raw butter if possible (or organic)
Fats and Oils (organic is best, you must eat a lot of good fats.)
- Oil: coconut oil is BEST FOR EVERYTHING.
- Use no other oils of ANY kind. Check all labels on grocery purchases.
- Spread: Butter.
- Avocado (eat one every day), fresh coconut milk/cream daily.
Vegetables (organic fresh or frozen is best)
- ALL veggies are good – especially lower carb, organic (broccoli, artichokes, asparagus, beets, cauliflower)
- Mushrooms- outstanding sources of nutrition and scientifically demonstrated to boost immune function
- ELIMINATE corn (corn is really a grain), eat sweet potatoes (kamote) instead.
Fruits (organic fresh or frozen is best) Attempt to eliminate in the short term.
- Stone fruits are BEST – fruits with a pit
- LIMIT dried fruits (no sugar or sulfites), raisins, figs, dates, prunes; No canned fruit juices or canned fuits!
Grains and Starchy Carbohydrates- Avoid until further notice.
This includes, rice, pastas, breads, oatmeal, etc.
Sweeteners (NO Artificial and NO High Fructose Corn Syrup!!!)
- Unheated raw honey; LOCAL honey; pure maple syrup; NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS! (these kill you!) Artificial sweeteners cause cancer by interfering with cellular activity. They also cause blood sugar disturbances. If you have arthritis get off carbonated beverages.
Beans and Legumes (best if soaked for twelve hours)
- miso, lentils, tempeh, natto, black beans, kidney beans, navy beans, white beans, pinto beans, red beans
- split peas, garbanzo beans, lima beans, broad beans, black-eyed peas
Nuts and Seeds (organic, raw, and/or soaked is best)
- RAW almonds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts
Condiments, Spices, and Seasonings (organic is best )
- salsa (fresh), tomato sauce (no added sugar), guacamole (fresh), NO soy sauce.
- apple cider vinegar, raw salad dressings and marinades, herbs and spices (no added stabilizers)
- Herbamare seasoning, Celtic Sea Salt, sea salt, mustard, ketchup (no High Fructose Corn Syrup), salad dressings (no canola oil)
- marinades (no canola oil), no mayonnaise, natural extracts such as vanilla or almond
- Filtered water; honey & cinnamon mix, unsweetened herbal teas, raw vegetable juices, coconut water, brewed coffee. No alcohol, soft drinks, instant coffees, sweetened teas (loads of sugar).